.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, December 13, 2007
TV Talk Thursday
So I watched that mess of a show "Crowned" that came on after the finale of Top Model last night (yay Saleisha, btw) and tragically I liked it. I guess watching mothers and daughters make fools out of themselves for the sake of being on TV makes me thank the heavens that there's some pride left in my family. Almost trailer trashy good. It will do as a replacement for ANTM I guess.

And then I almost burned my retinas out watching Snoop Dogg's Father Hood show. I don't know if this is supposed to be a bootleg Run's House, but it was a funky fried hot mess. First of all, I thought Snoop had a bigger house than that, but seeing him and his wife interact was painful. The show seemed to be scripted, and they weren't doing a good job at keeping up with the script. Boring, big yawn. The funniest part of the show was Snoop running out of the blind accupuncturist's office screaming, "Chuuch on the Move". Might catch the marathon when it comes on, but I can't make that a part of my regular TV watching.

I'm looking forward to watching "The Choir" that starts on the 17th. I guess Patti LaBelle and some other singers put togehter choirs that are going to compete against each other. Should make for good TV, if not good singing--I hope.

What have yall been watching? I'm looking for some good shows that maybe I haven't had the chance to watch yet.


10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Booo Tasha! You couldn't warn us? I hadn't finished catching up with the season yet. But I am glad she won LOL. OK back to reading the post

Blogger Adei von K said...

yeah... crowned was not getting it for me. has beens unite it what it seems like to me.

everytime i hear about snoop in tv/movies, i cringe. he cannot act or even PRETEND to act! he's HORRIBLE on the screen! have you seen his early music videos???

i watch gossip girl. its so tawdry and good! it better than the MTV ones cause the drama is so NOT, "OMG, I'm a white girl with problems" also, its not real :-)

Blogger Ladynay said...

I don't follow any TV show. I have been watching all the little Christmas cartoons like Charlie Brown and Frosty lately. ROFL! I saw a commercial for Snoops show but I don't have cable so I couldn't watch it if I wanted to.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tasha~

Boston Legal (Tuesdays on ABC) is great.

Blogger James Tubman said...

i love the i love the 80's and 90's shows that come on vh1

i also love the top 100 lists but they can have the rest of it

Blogger Ms.Lady said...

im a fx fan..nip/tuck is funny and a damn good show (tuesdays 10pm)...rescue me when the season returns (wednesdays 10pm) on fx as well..bad girls club on Oh!Oxygen on tuesdays at 10pm (hilarious crazy chicks actin a damn fool)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched that flaming hoy mess that is Snoop's " reality " show, and I am upset that I can't get that 30 minutes of my life back. The one eposide I saw was more than enough for me. I won't be watching that foolishness again.

Blogger Jameil said...

for new shows (still in love w/grey's and project runway), i like samantha who, pushing daisies & notes from the underbelly. private practice isn't bad, either. all on abc.com which is the only way i'm ever able to watch them. lmao @ funky fried hot mess!! was there ever any doubt?

Blogger Sugar said...

You know, I meant to watch the Snoop Dogg show the other night and missed it! It's bad huh? Oh well. I've enjoyed watching Keyshia Cole and her ghetto mama and sister carrying on. Well, not Keyshia so much as that mama and sister. Lord ave mercy!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm completely over reality shows. I've been watching lots of BBC America and it's quite interesting.
Shows on BBC America
"Coupling" very funny and incredibly naughty
"The Office" the original not the show starring Steve Carrell.
"Dr. Who"
"Torchwood"
Extras on HBO.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer