.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, December 10, 2007
Monday Mashup
This weekend was one of the more uneventful weekends of my life. Due to my tooth situation (which has been taken care of) I was laid out. A new filling and some "good" painkillers made my day. Thanks Gunfighter!! I owe you big time! I left the house twice this weekend--to run to the store and to run to Su.bwa.y. It was rainy and cold, and none of the girls wanted to go out, and D had to work. So I spent time with the couch, with my blankies, and with my eyes closed catching some zzz's. Loves it.

Today I have a phone interview at 10:30AM. Hey, I may as well make use of this time off and find a new job. Really hoping this comes through so I don't have to go back, lol. But I'm kinda mad that the lady doing the interview said that they'd call me at 10:30 but I need to be available for an hour after that time in case they call me late. Wow. Isn't it rude to be late for a meeting that you scheduled? But that's a state gov't employer for you. This is a position I've been eyeing for about a year, so hopefully it will come through. Throw some prayers up for me!

How was your weekend? Get at me in the comment box


5 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

I lubs me some all in the house by yourself, undisturbed slumber!

Weekend was boring on top of boring. :-(

Blogger Tai said...

Glad you are feeling better! P.S....got any extra pain killers? LOL...I kid, I kid.

Good luck with the interview....I'll say a prayer for ya!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My weekend...hmm...
I stayed in bed, not necessarily asleep, but warm, lol.
Went to the bar on Saturday cuss a co-worker twisted my arm...was bored as all get out.
Ran errands sunday.
I'm no fun anymore...everyone's broke and it's too cold to do anything. :-(

Secretly though, I loved most of it...I prefer to rest and be lazy on the weekends.

Glad your tooth is all better...now if only mine would stop throbbing, grrr!

Blogger Gunfighter said...

So you saw Dr Lee?

Blogger Jameil said...

sigh. lateness is so wack.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer