.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, November 12, 2007
Monday Monday
Back on the plantation again. Hope yall had a good weekend. Friday was D's birthday, and we had a great time. Let me sum up my night for you:














Instead of "Duck, Duck, Goose" it was more like "Drink, Drink, Drunk". Yeah. That's all I can say about that. And I'm mad at D for being in my face taking pictures when I was umm...not at my best, lol.

The rest of the weekend was all about the couch. I went out with L on Saturday night, but we were cold and didn't feel like standing outside trying to get in someone's club, so we went to Maggie Moo's and got some ice cream then went home. I know that sounds backwards getting ice cream when you're cold, but it really hit the spot. Sunday = football. Watched my Giants turn in a less than stellar performance and then I fell asleep on the couch. Me and the couch have been getting in some quality time as of late cuz when the weather gets cold, I turn in to a serious homebody.

Anyway, I hope yall had a good weekend. What'd you get into? Get at me in the comments. Happy Monday.


6 Comments:

Blogger Still Patrice said...

lol You look soo comfy! wouldn't know you were drunk! LOL

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAY HAY....like the commentary...first time coming thru and definitely wont be my last!!

www.yazmar.com

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drink Drink Drunk??? That's a new one for me. Hilarious!

Glad you had a restful weekend. I think I slept my entire Sunday away. LOL.

I know what you mean about the cold because in the winter time I don't even want to SEE outside. I should be a bear. lol

Blogger Miss Snarky Pants said...

Well...for whateva it's worth, you definitely wear DRUNK well.

LOL

Blogger Miz JJ said...

That pic is too cute.

I had an amazing dinner on Sunday with one of my favorite girls. It was nice. Much less drinking that your night! LOL.

Blogger Enchantress said...

Happiness = the picture of you on that couch. Honestly, you couldn't look more comfortable! The drinks look tasty. What did you have?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer