.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, November 02, 2007
Friday Flashback
I'm a nervous mess cuz I get the pathology reports from the biopsy this afternoon. I can barely string a thought together after being told that it's urgen that I don't miss this appointment, so I'll leave you with this. It's Faith Evans, "Aint Nobody".



I'll be doing the usual this weekend...lunch or dinner with the girls, wedding stuff, house hunting stuff, date night with D, and catching a few zzzz's. Hope you all have a good weekend, stay blessed and fab.


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to say a vigorous prayer for you right now! Be strong and faithful okay? :) I know everything will be fine and you seem like a no-nonsense woman so go in there with your head held high and confident that one way or another you will be just fine!!! Peace and blessings! Smile!!! That will always make you feel better even if for 2 or 3 minutes. :)

Blogger DurtyMo said...

You're in my prayers!!! Try and have a fabulous weekend!

Blogger Leoninatl said...

I'm praying for you and your health during this difficult time. May GOD watch over you and may you pull through this ordeal.

Leon

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Know that you are in my prayers.

-Love ya

Blogger Miss Snarky Pants said...

I'm praying for you Tasha.
Hope you get some good news.

Enjoy your weekend.

Blogger AR Gal said...

Hoping everything turns out okay!

Thanks for the jam...loves it!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you the best and hope that things turn out the way you want them to. Have a good weekend.

Blogger Sister Toldja said...

Hey girl, I know I haven't been commenting much since you dropped the news about your potential health issue. It's been because I really just don't know what to say. But I have been keeping you in prayer. I hope everything is well.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer