.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, October 19, 2007
Happy Friday...
Hey yall...I'm not going to move the blog for a little while yet because I'm having some trouble moving my archived posts. Hopefully in the next week or so. But I'll be posting here regularly in the meantime.

I have another biopsy today. I'm not looking forward to it because they hurt so much. I also have to go over the details of the oophorectomy (ovary removal) today. I haven't really posted this week because I've been trying to get myself okay with the fact that I may be thrown into pre-menopause this early in my life. I'll be on estrogen replacement therapy so hopefully that will regulate things. So I'm left knowing that my child bearing window is severely limited.

So be it though. Whatever I'm supposed to go through God already has destined for me, so I know I shouldn't worry about it. *sigh*. I wish it weren't me, but I wouldn't want anyone else to deal with this.

Anyway, this weekend is all about the shopping. Me and a bunch of girlfriends are going to the outlets on Saturday, we're dragging along the menfolk and letting them loose at one of our friends' houses (she lives in Hagerstown and has a few 4-wheelers and go-karts, so they'll be ok while we spend their money...I mean our money).

You blogfam folk have come with some really good suggestions about where to have the reception, so we'll be looking at a few of your suggestions on Sunday. We're looking at two museums and we're attempting to get a chance to check out the Navy Yard. Thanks yall!!

Hope you have a good weekend.


8 Comments:

Blogger Lina said...

Its so funny that you mention that the biopsy hurts, because my doctor told me I would feel a pinch, and when she did it, I was thinking, "pinch, my a$$, that HURT!!"

Dont fret darlin, what may seem like a trial may end up being a blessing in disguise.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean spend YOUR money right? LOL. I always tell my D that what's mine is mine and what's his is mine. He doesn't seem to agree, LMAO!

I'm so sorry to hear about your possible early menopause. I thought miscarriages were bad, but I really can't imagine what you're going through or how you're feeling. Before they do all that, can they remove some eggs for you? I'm not sure how that all works, but I've heard of people removing eggs or freezing sperm and then opting to use them once healthy...maybe something to ask about?

Just like all the kind notes people left for me, we're all here for you in some way or another!

Good luck on that Babygurl.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope everything goes well for you today!

Blogger AR Gal said...

I know you've probably already finished with biospy, just know that I'm thinking about you and truly hope everything works out in your favor.

Have tons of fun shopping!!!

Blogger Sassy said...

Goodluck with the biopsy.....

Blogger Sister Toldja said...

I'm definitely keeping you in prayer right now! And on a happy note, I can't wait to hear where you decide to have the reception! If you want to be fancy schmancy for the cake, CakeLove in DC on U street does beautiful cakes, btw.

Blogger dalia said...

prayers for you. this is not easy for you, but one of my favourite mantras isa; if God leads you to it, He will bring you through it...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer