.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Wednesday Whatever
The stuff on my mind...

-Along with the might-be cancer in my body, I found out that I have to have my left ovary taken out. It has six non-fibroid cysts on it. *sigh*. But I'll still be able to have children

-Every day at this plantation feels miserable to me. I don't want to do this anymore. I love my industry, but this is putting a dark cloud over my soul. I can't stay here knowing that I don't have the autonomy to help my patients the way they need to be helped.

-I picked out my dress, but now everyone has comments. Here it is:





















-I'm not knocked up. So that's not why I'm getting married. So stop asking, anon. Go the fukk back where you came from or at least get out of my comment box.

-Bout time I commented on Mar.ion J.ones, right? Well...it's nothing I didn't expect. I knew she was lying from the jump. No one who is innocent denies accusations that hard. They just don't. Sorry to see her fall from grace, but avoid the compromising positions to begin with.

-I'm tired of reading people's blogs lamenting about how they can't get a man or how there are no good men out there, but they refuse to take stock of themselves. Admitting you're a little rough around the edges can go a long way. I'm a damn mess half the time, and I know it and embrace it. I took all that messiness and dropped it at D's feet. He could take it or leave it. He took it, and I couldn't be happier. And I know full well that our happniess depends on what the both of us do, not just how he acts toward me. I have to treat him right in order for him to treat me right. Don't expect a man to treat you like a princess when you treat him like a pauper or worse yet like a child. Even if we don't work out, I'm grateful for the experience and will NEVER ever be bitter about it. That's why I'm happy from the inside out. Shit doesn't make me bitter. Bitter is for black coffee. Bitter is for sour patch kids. Bitter is NOT for grown ass good-sense havin' people.

-The window cleaners are at my job today. Watching them wash windows while suspended mid-air is a hell of a lot more interesting that what is on my desk.

-Why are grown ass people still getting red in the face and giggly when the topic of sex comes up? Hell how do you think you got here? I walked in the break room yesterday and these women were a red faced embarrassed hot mess cuz they were joking that one of the girls had sex with her man, cuz she's pregnant now. The surprise is where?

-I've been hiding from the gym lately, and I don't even feel guilty. But someone took a pic of me a few days ago and well... I'll be at the gym tonight. Nuff said.

-My neighbor fell for one of those Nigerian/UK lotto scams. She deposited the fake check and wired the money. Now she's in trouble with her bank and out $ix figure$. Yikes.

-I'm so ready for a cup of tea, but that would mean that I have to walk past massa, and she's on the warpath. Uggh, interview not coming quick enough

-I'm looking for a plance in the DC urrea to have our reception. Suggestions? We're looking at around 100-125 people (small, yay!!) and we don't want it to be in somebody's gymnasium. LOL, gymnasium...I've always liked that word.

-I see you girl reading my blog. It's alright, hon. Hide your IP address next time, mmmk. I thought you wanted to stay out of my business. Kick rocks, beyatch.

-Is it lunch time yet?


21 Comments:

Blogger DurtyMo said...

*crackin up* @ all that random deliciousness!!

I'm so sorry about the "might be" cancer. God is not the author of confusion so I'm gonna keep you prayed up on that there!

I like your dress..bunk what anybody else says. Long as you feeling it, WE FEELING IT!

LOL@ you layin women out! Yep we need to check ourselves that's for dayum sure!

The gym is your friend. I have to scream that at myself every freaking day! It ain't easy but it's a must!

Dayum! SIX FIGURES. WTF?

LOL@ da lurking beyatch! That is freaking hilarious.

Ok that's all I gotta say. Have good day. LOL!

Blogger Jazzy said...

I can't believe you know someone who fell for the Nigerian scam. I don't get how people are THAT gullible!

Love the dress. It's simple and classy!

Marion should have stuck with her original statement and kept it moving. Why did she admit the truth now? I don't understand that.

Blogger Don't Be Silent DC said...

*That is a gorgeous dress.

*I hope the "may be cancer" is "DEFINITELY NOT CANCER!!!" Be positive.

*I'm puzzled at how someone fell for the Nigerian scam. As soon as I see one of those I press "delete." I hope she gets her finances back on track after that.

Blogger Trenting said...

This is why I keep comin' back..You remind me a lot of me.. You hang in there!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, continued blessings Diva! Your dress is beautiful, you're just the queen to wear it.

About the lurker............HANDLE YOU'RE BUSINESS!!!!

Blogger Miss Snarky Pants said...

Gurl...I said it once and I'll glady say it again...I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

That dress is FIYUH!!!! Durty Mo took the words right outta my mouth on that one!!

LMAO @ "Watching them wash windows while suspended mid-air is a hell of a lot more interesting that what is on my desk" Hey...it is what it is right??? LOL

You mean to tell me that there ARE still people out there who fall for that whole nigerian scam BS?!?!? I am obviously in the wrong line of bidness....Ahem I mean out six figures???? now that's F'd up!!!

Blogger Ladynay said...

It's not cancer.

I have my fingers crossed so you can get out of that place ASAP.

Glad the dress is not all white and you are keeping it simple.

Now I want soem sour patch kids! LOL I haven't had them in a minute!

I don't beleive someone fell for the scam as much as it's been put out in the open as a scam!

I know my grandmother and 'em know some nice spots to party. My grandmothers coworker had her reception at a hotel that was really nice but I can't think of the name of it for the life of me! I know that helps you a whole lot doesn't it? LOL

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, what store carries that dress? That is the HOTness! I love it, I want one similar!! LOL

LMAO at the randomness...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since D is prior military, you could have the reception at the Navy Yard. It's a beautiful place, though I haven't been there since they've interrupted the view of the river with that big ass stadium.

Happy Hunting!

Blogger Miz JJ said...

I love, love, love that dress. Love it! I want to see pics of you in that dress one day.

Yah, because people only get married because they are preggers. Whatev.

Marion Jones...sigh. Well, I always assume that all track athletes are doping. It's the only way to really compete.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dress is beautiful.

Very honest comments about relationships, by the way. Men and women both could stand to be more honest about who they are, especially if they can't seem to find anyone who does it for them.

Cheers!

LH

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who falls for that Nigerian mess? Unfortunate.

Life's too short to be unhappy Luv. make the change.

People CAN be stupid AND annoying.

Blogger Jameil said...

lovely dress! lmao @ you loving the word gymnasium. that is so funny. i don't understand the people who fall for the scams. you did not solicit but they came looking for you but you have to send money to get some? i don't understand. i really don't. and usually the emails are riddled with typos. no. i'm trying to force myself to get up and go to the gym right now. sigh. i guess i'll go since you're pushing me!! lol.

Blogger Mustafa Şenalp said...

Your blog is very nice:)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dress is gorgeous! Love the back.

No it's not cancer.

Blogger Sha Boogie said...

The dress is FABULOUS! Fugg the haters, I still blush when someone flirts with me (sexually) and if common sense was $1.99 we still couldn't buy any fast enough to pass it around to the people who dont realize in order to get respect you have to give it..lol

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dress is very pretty and I'm sure you'll be just fine! :) Keep it positive! You know something? I don't even acknowledge crazies lurking on my blog. They eventually go away. LOL I almost did a blog exorcism last week, complete with the title, "A Real Live Blog Exorcism" but then I realized that would only fire that harpy from hell right back up! LOL

Blogger TDJ said...

Hey Tasha! I've been MIA for a minute. Congrats on the upcoming wedding. Prayers that you will get through your medical situation. I'm in event planning, so I'll through you some suggestions. Hit me on email with the details. jtdiva29@yahoo.com

Blogger Rich Fitzgerald said...

get rid of the stress and take care of your body

congrats on the wedding and whatup to the good black man in your life

look for a new job, i'm doing the same.

love the way u say beyatch

Blogger Reen said...

I would say look for a museum...sometimes they have nice rooms for receptions of different sizes.


Good luck finding a new gig, I know its tough being somewhere you hate.

Blogger nikki said...

this was perfect randomness!

oh yeah, marion was lying from LONG JUMP. i don't see how nobody saw that! how you gonna be surrounded by folk who are dirty but 'miracles of miracles' YOU ain't dirty? puleeze.

like the dress. simple and classy.

love the blog. i'll be back.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer