.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, October 25, 2007
D says...
Finally he got around to responding to your questions. A lot of them were the same question, just asked different ways, so here goes...

What is your definition of love?
Well love is hard to describe but I'll try. For me, love is you being able to care for someone no matter what they do or say, and being able to accept and appreciate the other person's faults. I wish I could answer this better for you. It is hard to describe and even harder to find. I will say that people use the word too easily. Love is everlasting, even when things go bad. Love is the evolution of like.

What quirky habits do you have?
I guess the most quirky habit I have is when the Redskins play I wear my Redskins jersey. Boring.

What's the best thing you've ever done in the army?
I did alot of good things in the Army, but my best thing was coming home alive from the war in Afghanistan.

What do you hate most about your job?
I suppose taking police reports for petty things is probably one of my most serious dislikes of the job. Alot of issues can be resolved without police presence.

What do you love most about Bella Noire?
I love everything about her. I would have to dig deep to find what I love most about her. She is great! I promise I didn't make him write that!

When you first met Bella Noire, what was the first thing about her
that stood out to you?

The first thing that stood out to me was her outfit and that she didn't have on anything crazy or sleazy looking when we first met. She gave the impression that she respects herself alot and wants to be respected. I liked that.

Which holiday do you look forward to most and why?
I look forward to Christmas the most because of all the family gatherings. I missed Christmas while I was in Afghanistan, and that was the most difficult thing about the tour. So now Christmas is even more important to me.

Whats the funniest memory you remember from childhood?
I was about five and I went into the potato chip bag and sucked the salt from every chip I could. When my sister and mother went into the bag they picked up nothing but wet chips!

How did you know Tasha was the one?
I can't answer that in a few lines; it was something that I just knew deep within myself.

What you pray your children learn from here that they might not learn from you?
I don't know exactly what I want my children to learn from her, but I'm pretty sure they will have her most valubale traits.

Who do you think your children will most look like?
I can only say that I hope if we have a girl, she looks like just like her mom.

What is something that you dislike about lovely Tasha :)?
When she cries she has an UGLY face, lol.

When (and how) did you know that you were in love with Tasha?
At 11:44 PM on March 12, 2007. Just kidding. It's really hard to put a time on it. I just knew. I tried to picture myself as an old man, and I saw her right along with me.

What is it about Ms. Tasha that makes your toes curl?
Am I allowed to answer that here? This is a family blog, right?

How long did you and Tasha date before you realized she was the woman you wanted to spend your life with??
I don't know the exact answer to that. It was fairly quickly though.

What was your last unit in the Army? And what was your MOS?
290th Military Police Company. My MOS was 95B (The numbers have been reassigned since then).


5 Comments:

Blogger BK said...

Waving HEY TASHA... and big up D.. I like your answers.. LOL especially the ones trying to get all up in ya biz.. LOL

Blogger Miss Snarky Pants said...

APPLAUSE [Those are some great answers D!!] It was real cool of you to participate.

LOL @ "I promise I didn't make him write that!"

Unh huh...we know --- Don't we ladies?? *wink*wink*

Blogger Unknown said...

Aww, thanks D for being such a good sport and answering all our questions...!

...and, ummm...ewwww to those potatoe chips! LOL

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is one of the most touching blog posts i have ever read. so cute!

Blogger Jameil said...

wet chips? gross!!! lololol. i would've been heated! "boy gimme that salt back!!"

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer