.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, March 26, 2007
Thinking Blogger Award




Ohmydamn, A Thinking Blogger Award!

I was nominated for this award by The Thinking Black Man, and I'm so proud. Thank You to everyone who takes the time to read my thoughts. I started this as just an outlet to post the randomness in my mind, and I'm proud of what it's evolved into. I know I don't always write about thought provoking topics, but I'm glad my posts can inspire some good thought and discussion.

The rules of winning a THINKING BLOGGER AWARD are as follows:

1. If, and ONLY IF, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,


2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,


3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

Here are my five

Tanya

Golden Silence

The Think

Sister Toldja

Field Negro


Thanks again for the award!!


5 Comments:

Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Hmm I'm gonna have to check those folks out :)

Hope you had a wonderful weekend, then again I'm sure you did lol

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! It's always nice to feel appreciated right?!

Blogger Sister Toldja said...

Thanks girl! Can you send me the HTML code for the award (jamilahasali@gmail.com)?

Also, do I link to your post, or to his? And what is a "meme"? I just want to play the game right, lol.

CONGRATS ON THE NEW GIG!!!!!!!!

Blogger Gunfighter said...

Well-deserved, Tasha!

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my God, I came by to say hi after a long break ( i ahve been interviewin and I am greated with this.

Thank you so much. Lemme see if I can get this right... I need to nominate five other people and then do what now...going back to re-read.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer