.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, March 23, 2007
Music Meme
I was tagged by Gunfighter for another meme. This one requires that I:

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what they are. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

I'm not much for tagging other people, so if you wanna play...cool. But here's what's on repeat in my ipod:

1)Betterman by Musiq Soulchild. This is off of is new CD, Luvanmusiq. The beat reminds me of the happy church songs we'd sing when I was in the kids choir, but the song is so nice. Guess he's in luv?

2)Get it Shawty by Lloyd. I'm stuck on this youngin for some reason. I was stuck on "You" for a while, and it still makes its way onto repeat now and then.

3)Let's Straighten It Out by Monica and Usher. I've loved this song since I saw the movie "Panther" a while back. I know it's bitten off of Lattimore, but I still love it.

4)Can't Get Enough of You by Tamia. I can't get enough of this song. Nuff said. Some people are gonna mess around and create some babies because of this song.

5)Endless Love by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross. Hunny sings this to me every day. *sigh*

6)BUDDYby Musiq Soulchild. I guess I really like the new CD.

7)I'm a Flirt by R. Kelly. Yes, the man needs Jesus and a hug, but I'm feeling a lot of the songs he's been on lately.


There you have it. Like I said, I don't really tag other people, so if you want to participate, feel free!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My se7en

1. Seduction by Usher.
2. Get it Shawty by Lloyd. haha I guess there's something bout this song that can just get you hooked on it.
3. Be with you by Elizabeth Withers.
4. Never love again by Anthony Hamilton.
5. Sittin' on the job by Tamia. Loving her voice.
6. Secret Love by Kelly Price.
7. Candy (Drippin' like water) by Snoop Dogg.

there they are....my random 7 songs of the week...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer