.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, March 09, 2007
Stuff you just don't do
Some stuff you should just know better than to do. I swear some people really just suck at life and need remedial help.

-Washing your curling iron with dishwater: My cousin did this yesterday. Then she plugged the damn thing up, got shocked, and is wondering why it won’t work today. She said she needed to get the hair oil build up off of it.

-Apply for a credit card in yo’ mama’s name without her permission: My nephew: “But Tasha, I had her SSN, and funds was tight, so I applied for a Visa card. I really meant to pay it all back on time. Yo, can I borrow $400 to pay that off? I can’t believe she checked her credit report and saw it. How she know it was me tho? Just cuz the card was sent to this address…Well at least she aint pressin charges or nuffin”

-Catch a case screamin at your boo about them cheatin on you when you got 4 or 5 negroes on the side: Co worker. On the phone screaming at her man WHILE she’s emailing that side dude

-Buy a $800 set of rims for your 1989 CRX that cost $500, and you still owe $300 on LAST month’s rent, are about to get your lights turned off, and the Comcast guy is about to come and get your box and remote: My friend’s sister: “Tasha, (my friend, her sister) won’t give me any money and all my shit’s about to get cut off. You think you could help me out??”

-Get your stuff repo’ed by Rent-A-Center: My ex. Dammit man, just return the stuff if you know you can’t make next week’s payment. Thank goodnesss we ain’t together no more. And HELL NAW you can’t borrow enough to pay the week’s payment that you owe.

-Get your boo’s prison # tattooed on your neck: An old friend from back home. What the fawk, broad? You actually called me to tell me this dumb shit?

-Complain about how your rent is too high when you make much more money than me, and you live in a rent subsidized or Section 8 or whatever apartment: Co worker. This chick pays like $200 a month and lives in a brand new apt complex. The apt has 2 levels, is nice as all get out…but the rent’s too high?? OMG woman, you make damn near 6 figures. What the hell is wrong with your life? Can we trade?

-Tell a war veteran that stuff over in battle isn’t that bad when you haven’t done a lick of time in the military: Former co worker/associate. Told Hunny that the war in Iraq and Afghanistan isn’t shit, that it’s not as bad as the media makes it out to be. Hunny’s a veteran--did a tour in Afghanistan and tried to explain how jacked up it was to have rocket attacks and all the other bad shit they had to deal with. Just how much worse it was than the media makes it out to be. This dude had the nerve to challenge Hunny and say that he was lying. Apparently dude’s friend was in the military, and got out shortly before he would have been deployed—so neither of them knew what the hell they were talking about.

-Tell your child they are the worst mistake you ever made: Co worker. Said this mess on the phone to her 12 year old daughter. The girl had called to tell her mama that she’d started her period. Mama was mad that she’d have to go to the store after work and spend her money on extra pads and tampons instead of buying liquor.

-Cuss out the girl behind the counter because she couldn’t give you your change in only $1 bills: Friend from the grave. Broad, what you need all them $1’s for?

I’m looking for a nice way to tell these people they need to find a clue and hold on tight.


13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

aint no nice way and you shouldnt find a nice way some people just need culture shock...sometime you gotta give it to em...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Tasha, you sure doin the right thing lookin for another set of co-workers.

Maybe print out these quotes before you move on, for the sorry soul who cut her daughter..

Angry words are lightly spoken,
Bitterest thoughts are rashly stirred,
Brightest links of life are broken,
By a single angry word.

- From the gospel song,
"Angry Words"

A child can never be better than what his parents think of him.

-Marcelene Cox

Blogger Ms.Honey said...

AHHHH LOL....why did these have me crackin up...just great.

These folks (most of them) need to get smacked with a wet noodle.

Blogger Dami said...

wwo you got crazy people around!! just write it on a paper like some paper story and show it to them.
or email them thats if they can read,so they can laugh n then realise thats them!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it short sharp and sweet. Straight to the point and with the people that need this information that is definately the best way to do it.

Blogger Tenacious said...

LMAO

I am so *dead* right now esp at the co worker....LOL

Blogger field negro said...

You forgot one: Don't use your child's SS# to get credit!

Your child is just 15 and already has a credit score of 350 :(

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like dami's idea. Wyn't you do just that an' let us hear the results. Haw now.

Blogger Tafari said...

I am piggy backing off of FN, cuz when I got my first credit report, why come did I have 2 Finger Hut accounts listed from the 80's when I was in middle school. Come to find out so did my little sister.

Your section 8 friend is off the hook & I know someone like that too, what a damn shame & I wish I had a problem like that. LOL

Blogger old man neill said...

I was just starting to get my faith in humanity back...and now this!

Blogger BeautyinBaltimore said...

Your list was to funny. I can't belevie that chick got dudes name tatooed on her neck. The next time I do a you know you gheeto list I going to include that one(and a link). Actually I think I am going to make a reference about rent-a-center to.
I would of kicked your nefews but if I was your Aunt.
The co-worker who said that to her daughter is a monster and then some parents wonder why there children hate them.

Blogger BK said...

awh da hell.. see majority of them need their arses whooped!

Blogger Gunfighter said...

People who have never been shot at can have absolutely no perspective, Tasha...

Getting shot at and being under rocketfire is no BS.

Been there... done that.

Long ago, though... my time was during the Reagan years.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer