.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, March 12, 2007
Get to know me some...
Because I'm being lazy and because I'm sure you're just aching to get to know more about me, here's a survey that answers every question about me that you didn't have...

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?
No, but hopefully around the end of this year…

2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
6 years

3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
A beautiful photo album of cards that my gramma gave me over the years

4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
I do that like once a day

5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU PLAYED TRUTH OR DARE?
Probably about three months ago

6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
Hair/beauty, dance supplies, shoes, gas (why can’t the prices just stay the same for a month??)

7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
Chocolate chip muffin

8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Smile and if they have all their teeth

9. SOME FAVORITE SONGS?
Too many to list

10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
DC burb, Maryland

11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:
Albany Academy for Girls

12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
T-Mobile

13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
New York & Company, Nordstrom

14. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
*sigh*, yes

15. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?
Not anymore

16. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
Mom Dukes, then Hunny or Natalie. They’re the only ones who wouldn’t be trying to ask to “hold a lil sumthin”, so I’d share with them from jump

17. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIENDS:
Last Wednesday at my b-day party

18. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT:
Subway…does that count as fast food?

19. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD:
My father: “I’ll always be there for you”

20. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
Friday’s or my mom’s house—I miss her cooking!

21. CAN YOU COOK?
Yes. Well lemme rephrase...no one's died from eating my cooking, so I guess I can

22. WHERE'S 25 DOUCHE?
What the….?

23. BEST KISSER:
My Hunny!

24. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?:
This morning

25. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:
Beets and avocados. Beets taste and look like bloody turnips to me. Avocados will kill me since I’m allergic to them


26. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
My smile and my personality

27. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
My Mr. Magoo-ish eyesight. I'm nearsighted as a mugg. No glasses or contacts = I run into stuff

28. CAN YOU SING?
I can carry a tune pretty ok. I was in the kids choir and held my own


29. LAST KISS?
This morning.

30. LAST MOVIE WATCHED:
S.W.A.T.

31. ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT:
Keys

32. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT:
St. Lucia

33. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?:
Both

34. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?:
Richard Pryor

35. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
T-shirt

36. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?
Hunny. If he’s at work, then my Pound Puppy (yeah I still have mine from waaay back) is on his pillow

37. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?
Yeah, but it’s usually more work than it’s worth unless you’re definitely headed toward marriage. In college…let it go!


38. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
Pancakes

39. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?
I’m attached to a coffee IV on Monday mornings.

40. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
Scrambled with cheese

41. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?
Slightly, but not to the point that I will sever ties with someone because our signs don’t vibe. I definitely take it with a grain of salt…for entertainment purposes dammit!

42. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mommy

43. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
Malcolm (my brother from another mother)

44. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?:
"I love you, my civilian"


45. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:
5

46. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?:
Black pantsuit with a red blouse

47. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC
It’s like that yall—Mariah Carey


48. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?
Smucker’s grape

49. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?
Online, yes. But in person hell naw!

50. CAN YOU SWIM?
Sho nuff. I'm a certified lifeguard

51. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Choc. Chip cookie dough

52. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?
What kinda damn question?? I can read them, does that count?


53. TELL ME A FEW RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF:
I was on Sesa.me Street twice
My eyes are two different shades of brown
The guy on the Quaker Oats box gives me the heebie jeebies

54. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON:
Spring…you can wear cute stuff during the day, but night time is cool and just right for snuggling

55. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
Yesterday. My stepsister emailed me a picture of her son acting a damn fool

56. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ?
Early as hell o’ clock AM

57. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?
Snow!! I love watching snow fall and playing in it

58. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH:
I guess. (are you reading this Tiki Barber??)

59. WHAT IS THE FIRST LETTER IN UR CRUSHES NAME:
You can read right? See above

60. DO YOU THINK SEX IS COOL OR OVERRATED:
It’s cool unless you get some bad dick. Then it’s way overrated.


61. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?
Celebrating St. Patty’s day and going to a Wizards Game I think


62. WHAT IS YOUR BIRTHDATE?
March 7, 19xx

63. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE:
Happy

64. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?:
Nope

65. ARE YOU SMILING?:
Yep

66. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW:
Yeah. I miss my mommy


67. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Tokyo, Japan

68. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?
Far from

69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME:
Audra


70. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?:
Red and black


71. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?:
College, yeah

72. LATEST INJURY?:
Busted my ass chasing Hunny’s neice yesterday

73. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER:
Six step sisters

74. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?:
Sistagirl on the 7th flo’ (so what I stole that from ‘Martin’)

75. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?
Yes

76. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE in PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
Yeah

77. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?
My cross pendant and a tennis bracelet

78. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY?
Go eat lunch, then do some work


7 Comments:

Blogger Miz JJ said...

That lie from your dad got me tearing up over here. That's sad. On a brighter note I hope you get that ring this year!

Blogger Tenacious said...

yup I'm gonna gone head and swipe this from you

LOL @ 27

Girl u and me both only I have contacts and still run into things!

Blogger Tenacious said...

@ Tasha

LMAO

I'm just saying...that's a whole lotta head to push out....

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! About the ring! He sounds like a good one girl! (as if you don't know that:)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad... I own several pair of dice.

You just never know when you might be a little short on car note or rent money! LOL!

Blogger BK said...

damn 6 step sisters???? gawd.. well at least ya'll had a basketball team and could jump somebody LOL :)

thanks for sharing.

Blogger Gunfighter said...

#1 It's like that? Already?

Damn, girl

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer