.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, September 24, 2007
Back in business
*waving* Hey yall!! Long time no write, but I figured I'd bring my rusty azz back to blogger cuz frankly, I missed it more than I thought.

Anyway, sentiment aside, I've been going through some stuff these last few weeks. I stepped away from the blogging after some comments and emails that I got that basically amounted to little more than hatin', but frustrated me nonehtheless. I enjoy writing about my life, but it's amazing how concerned and involved people will try to make themselves even when they don't have any invitation to do so. Asking when my wedding is--fine. Asking how big my dude's dick is--not fine. Telling me that you want to make sure that I'm being treated well before making such a huge decision to be married--fine. Telling me that I'm going to hell because I'm sexually active *monogamously*--not fine. See what I'm getting at?

And then outside of the stupid comments, because stuff like that won't keep me from writing, I'm going through it it other ways also. I had an abnormal pap smear a few weeks ago, and found out that I have some pre-cancerous cells on my cervix. Been through the first biopsy, and it looks like HSIL (high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion) which isn't a good thing. So I'll be having another colposcopy and a more in-depth cone biopsy in two weeks. I've been going back and forth between completely freaked out and abormally calm. D has been super supportive, coming with me to every appointment and he said he'll be there for all the rest no matter what. He's maintained a sense of humor about it all, and said that if it is cancer and I end up losing my hair during chemo, he'll rub my bald head every day for good luck before he goes to work and before he goes bowling. Both of our families have been extra supportive also. It feels good to know that I have that kind of safety net so to speak.

Anyway, this weekend was fun...BBQ with D's work squad--police people are crazy lemmetellya. Fun times. And last night was football all night. His Redsk.ins against my Gia.nts meant there was a lot of "booo, your team sucks" from opposite sides of the living room. But my team won, so I got dinner made and brought to me. Yeah, that's how it should be anyway, LOL.

Hope yall had a great weekend, and it's nice to be back :-)


13 Comments:

Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Glad your back. It's funny how people hate on you...but as Jill would say hate on me hater lol...and katt willimas informed us that's their job LOL but I feel ya..just know that whatever you're doing is right cause they're thinking about you :)

Glad you had a wonderful weekend and that D has already stated he will be rubbin that head for good luck rubbing gets those juices flowing and your hair will grow back :)

I pray all turns out well though seriously...and although we've never met I'm only an email away :)

Blogger Jazzy said...

Wow...I can't believe someone took the time to type up some hateration and email it to you. I know the world is full of wierdos but damn...that's just really crazy!

Hope everything turns out OK on your colposcopy.

Blogger Don said...

Yeah, good luck with the colposcopy. A friend of mines recently (month ago) had an abnornal pap which terrified her, but it turned out to be much ado about nothing. I think she had sex the night before. Although she wouldn't admit it.

I like your blog. You have a way with words.

Blogger BK said...

Ok first lemme FALL OUT from ya'll on opposite sides of the room.. LOL I know that ALL too well!!

anywhoo.. BUMP dem folks T.. you know how you do.. and I know it gets to ya.. but sometimes you just gotta WHOOP DAT TRICK lol

and my prayers for you.. let me know if you need anything else..

another hug to D.. cause that was sure something I woulda said.. if it makes you feel better I'll bring you some special oils for ya baldie ok.. and take you wig shoppin if ya like...:) *only if it happens*

Blogger Don't Be Silent DC said...

People are going to be hateful because they're jealous that you've got things going on for yourself. They've nothing going on with themselves so they leave pitiful comments.

And I pray that your biopsy results turn out benign. Stay strong.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People hiding behind a computer screen trip me out. Knowing they sitting at home wishing and hoping they had what you got.

Hoping everything turns out good during your biopsy.

Blogger dc_speaks said...

first and foremost your body will be healed of all ailments..I claim that in the name of Jesus!!.....then welcome back. i took some time off myself. I needed a break too.

people in blogland are no different than when that are in the real world situations, if they are going to envy you, they are going to do it. They can hide behind the monitor which gives them the courage to say a lil more than normal.

keep doing you and you keep entertaining and educating us!!

peace

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I usually lurk on the net and you've been one of my favorite blogs to read. First just know that for every bad comment, there are people that enjoy what you write. The bad words may sting more, but don't let them get the best of you. Second, I went through exactly what you're going through. I'll pray that everything will be fine, like it is now for me. You are SO BLESSED because I didn't have a boyfriend at the time, and I was scared and going through it alone. Good luck!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haters Hate On is what I say!!!

I'm praying for you Diva! dc_speaks said it best. We love ya!

Blogger Risa said...

Hi Tasha!
I'm glad to see that you are back!
I'm going to say a prayer for you and I hope that all is well.
Sincerely
Malieta:)
p.s. Don't pay attention to the "haters" they are just jealous because their life is lifeless!

Blogger Minerva Exertion said...

Howdy Tasha.

Glad you're back in business. I will keep you in my prayers. Not only you have support from your family, friends and your good dude, you have support out her in Bloggerland too.

Middle Finger to those haters!

Blogger Miss Snarky Pants said...

Are you serious?!?! I mean...do people NOT have something...hell anything more constructive to do with their days?!?!

SIGH Girl...pay no mind to what a mutha fugga ain't got the heart to say to you face to face. Simply means you're miles ahead of em' anyway.

Glad it won't stop you from doin' whatchu do.

It's good to have you back and I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers.

Blogger Trenting said...

Who was hatin' on you.. ?!?!?!

That is insane lady, Well I got connections in Ohio if you need my help ;P

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer