.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Fill in the blanks
I jacked this from Ms. Behavin...



1. I love... my life, my family, my friends, my D, and most important God.

2. Right now I want... to yank the nassssty lookin weave out of my co-worker's hair

3. I feel like... I want to go shopping.

4. I hate it when... my mother cries. I've only seen it happen 3 times that I can remember, and each time it tore me up.

5. I fear... dying and everyone's too busy to notice or care.

6. I'm lonely without... music. I don't mind being physically alone as long as I can listen to some good music.

7. I need... to find a job that's better able to engage my mind. Or better yet, quit and start my own business.

8. Today I... will probably go look at bridesmaids dresses after work with L.

9. Tomorrow I'm... not going to have to sleep alone. I hate police officers' overnight schedules!

10. I just... paid my cell phone bill.

11. I want to meet... Nelson Mandela.

12. I'm hungry for... grapes.

13. I love it when... D plays with my hair.

14. I'm afraid of... large crowds. I can't stand being in a packed concert venue and I can't see the doors.

15. I'm listening to... My client's phone menu options.

16. I'm wearing... gray pantsuit with burgundy blouse and burgundy peep toe shoes.

17. I wish I was in... my pj's wrapped up on a blanket on the sofa watching talk shows.

18. I'm craving... Hot chocolate. It's the end of August. That's a problem.

19. I want to get... closer to God.

20. I can... see someone getting a speeding ticket from my office window.

21. I can't... resist playing with my nieces and nephews.

22. I have... been able to forgive people when I probably shouldn't have.

23. I haven't... visited my grandparents' gravesites in over a year. I miss them too much to dig up the memories.

24. I'm too nervous to... tell my boss that her skirt is stuck in her pantyhose right now.

25. My Mom thinks/thought I was... going to be her problem child during my teen years, but is so proud of the woman I've become

26. My Dad thinks I'm... one of his own biological kids. (I consider my stepdad to be my dad)

27. My liver... Is probably still mad at me for those 8 shots in a row of 151 I did back in college.

28. I'm most happy when... I tap dance.

29. I'm sad when... people mistreat children.

30. I like eating... yup, I sure do!

31. I hate eating... cauliflower, cuz it makes my teeth feel funny.

32. I love watching... reality TV and home design shows.

33. I love listening to... music.

34. I like playing... Madden Football.

35. I hate waking up to... the sound of my alarm clock.

36. I can see... that it's time for me to make some professional changes.

37. I'm glad that.... my favorite websites are not blocked @ work.

38. I'm disappointed that... my mom just found out she has diabetes. She knew better than to keep throwing down on the candy. But I still love her more than life.

39. I look like... I need a nap.

40. I wish I looked like... how I look when it's time to go home.


8 Comments:

Blogger Miss Snarky Pants said...

:-) Thanks for participating Tasha!!!

I jacked it from somebody myself so it's only right that I have it jacked it from me [lol]

Hope you have a GREAT DAY!!!

Blogger AR Gal said...

I wanna do it too!

1. I love... Living.

2. Right now I want... go out of town

3. I feel like... washing my hair

4. I hate it when...I hear cases of child abuse on the news

5. I fear... not dying peacefully

6. I'm lonely without...

7. I need...a good ole steady job that I will enjoy

8. Today I...take the doggies to the vet and pick up my new hubcap they they broke. (see my new post for details)

9. Tomorrow I'm... not doing much of anything.

10. I just... let my dogs back in from the backyard.

11. I want to meet... my dad.

12. I'm hungry for... another bowl of Chex.

13. I love it when...I find a good sale.

14. I'm afraid of....things that go bump in the night.

15. I'm listening to... the tv.

16. I'm wearing... shorts and a tank.

17. I wish I was in....Jamaica

18. I'm craving... another bowl of Chex. lol

19. I want to get...a new car

20. I can... my backyard.

21. I can't... eat chitlins. Yuck!

22. I have... been very blessed.

23. I haven't... been on a real vacation in a long time.

24. I'm too nervous to...ummm nothing right now.

25. My Mom thinks/thought I was... not going to make it when she was pregnant with me.

26. My Dad thinks I'm... I wish I had something to put in here.

27. My liver... needs to be inspected. lol

28. I'm most happy when... life is as it should be.

29. I'm sad when... people mistreat children.

30. I like eating... my mama's roast. Yum!

31. I hate eating...cabbage.

32. I love watching... reality TV.

33. I love listening to... music.

34. I like playing...on the computer.

35. I hate waking up to... the sound of my alarm clock.

36. I can see...that trouble don't last always.

37. I'm glad that....I've still been able to maintain the same lifestyle while not working.

38. I'm disappointed that...I didn't get a job I wanted last week.

39. I look like...I need to wash my hair.

40. I wish I looked like... it was already done.

Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Cute I'm gonna have to do this one.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jacking this too.

Blogger Lina said...

Im jacking. Just thought I would let you know.

Blogger Organized Noise said...

Been lurking for a while, but here I am. I can relate to your #38. My mom was diagnosed 5 years ago. Still can't believe its been that long. When she was diagnosed she changed her eating habits quickly. She dropped 20 pounds and has kept her numbers normal since then. I wish she didn't have it, but I'm glad she's taking control of it. Now my grandmother . . . that's another story.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add another jacker to the list! LOL

Blogger Miz JJ said...

I like it. I might try it. I hate waking up to my alarm clock too. I hate it!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer