.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
I'm Baaaack
I'm back to regularly scheduled life now. Things with the old lease office are going better than I expected. I'm not going to be sued, just being held responsible for two months rent for breaking the lease, which is good for me. I will be taking them to court though for trying to make me live in those conditions, and I've got my lawyer, doctors notes, copies of documents from the health dept, and LOTS of pictures, so I am prepared if things go way wrong.

Anyhoo, living with Hunny's been good so far. I'm still trying to get my stuff settled in, but we're getting along fine and are planning a "Tasha just moved in" housewarming party, lol. So nothing much went on this weekend, other than moving and sorting.

Work is going alright so far, but I've got the sketchy people list already. I'm watching them like they stole something because their stories just don't add up right. Of course I've got things to say about them, but I'll wait a few more days so I can try to figure them out a little better.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and advice on my untimely move. I'll be getting back to regular posting tomorrow :-)


8 Comments:

Blogger Ms.Honey said...

YAH!! Glad things went well..while we were looking at houses this weekend I thought about you LOL..I guess that shows that I take this blogging thing a lil too far hahaha.

I know you and Hun have a nice lil routine going on awwww cute!

Blogger Jameil said...

thanks for comin back!!!

Blogger BK said...

Congrats!!! so does that mean you won't make it to class this week? LOL :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news!! Stick it to that leasing office!

Glad you're back in The Game!

Blogger Don't Be Silent DC said...

Congratulations on the move.

Blogger TDJ said...

Good to hear that you settled in at your new spot with Hunny.

If you're getting "that feeling" about the folks at work, it probably for a good reason. Trust your instincts.

Blogger Andrew The Asshole said...

Welcome Back

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer