.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Can't Get Right
I was glad to have yesterday off, but having a holiday tossed in the middle of the week like that kinda threw me off. I'm running all backwards today and just can't seem to get right at all.

I woke up this morning and getting out of bed I managed to trip over my own feet and land face first on the floor. Thank God I wasn't wearing my glasses at the time. Then, off to the shower and I manage to trip stepping in the tub and busted my ass "Honey I've fallen and I can't get up" style. My apologies to the dog. I'm sorry for landing on you.

I managed to make it to the car without much incident, but the car had other plans for me. Me, being who I am, of course set the panic alarm off on the car and had too much stuff in my hands to be able to turn it off quickly. Now, I leave before most of the other people in the complex so of course I saw people looking out their windows at me like I'm a criminal or something. Finally I got the damn thing to shut up and got in the car. Like a fool, I stuck my house keys in the ignition and damn near broke the key trying to get it out.

Got to work in one piece, but already jacked up the coffee machine and had to call IT to get me back into my computer since I locked myself out. Yay Tasha for screwing up passwords!!

I don't know, I'm probably bringing all this on myself since I know Friday is tomorrow and that means the weekend is almost here. I'm completely non-productive, unless you count doing the Sudoku puzzles online as work, lol. Ahh well, can't complain too much...I'm blessed to be alive and working and to have the things I have.

Cliché of the day: Love, Peace, and Hairgrease yall!


9 Comments:

Blogger Miss Snarky Pants said...

LOL. Sounds like you’ve had quite the mornin’ lady.

Girl OF COURSE, doing Sudoku puzzles online is WORK—Doesn’t anyone have any idea how hard those things are?? lol.

Hope you and the dog have a better day tomorrow. Hell it’ll be Friday—between that, payday and vacation time, it doesn’t get much better!!

BTW, I'm in total support of the days cliche!!

Blogger JustMeWriting said...

LOL... dag girl, It sure wasn't easy for me either coming in today, but FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY... like Dorthy in the wiz...you've got to click your heels and say it three times...LOL.

Blogger AR Gal said...

The holiday happening on a Wednesday did seem to throw everything off. I woke up this morning looking for the Sunday paper.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY....I did Sudoku puzzles all day too! LOL

I hope your tomorrow is a better day chica.

Blogger BK said...

LOL glad to know I'm not the only one who had an awkward day!

Blogger Jameil said...

lolol. po thang. falling twice in 10 mins?? wow...

Blogger Ladynay said...

What a day you had yesterday! Make sure you give the dog some extra love or an extra treat for falling on it! LOL

Blogger Nikita T. Mitchell said...

LOL, I'm so *here* with you on the clutziness. it seems as if one thing sets off a chain reaction right?

and I love Sudoku

Blogger Sheletha said...

this is serious...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer