.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Somebody's Watchin Me....
I think I've got a cyber stalker, and it's someone I kinda know. This is uncharacteristic of me, but...

***PLEASE BACK THE FUCK UP!!***

Dear Stalker,

I love that people stop by this here blog and read about the mess that goes on in my life and the stuff I think about. But I don't like the fact that I've had limited real-world contact with you, yet you think you really know me and the stuff that goes on in my life cuz you read this blog. I know you're watching me like a hawk to see if I say or do something out of line on this blog so you can try to use that ish against me and gain some ground on me. I hope that's not the case, and I want you to prove me wrong. I have a whole lot I could say about this, but I'mma keep my mouf shut cuz I'm better than that. But I feel your eyes on me. Heh.


Ok, now that I've gotten that off my chest, I have been watching you. In your cars that is. I have a pretty long commute every day, and I see people doing the nastiest and stupidest shit in their cars....

-I know you think boogers are a good source of protein, and they very well may be. But if you're going to eat them, please do so in the privacy of your own home or bathroom or something with thick walls and no windows. You are grown, for the love of God, stop eating your snot. Vomit!!!

-Girl, I know People is a good magazine. I have a subscription myself. But I read it sitting on my sofa at home. You shouldn't be reading the articles at the stoplight.

-Sudoku is a fun puzzle. It keeps me occupied at work a lot. It shouldn't keep you occupied on the highway. I know the traffic jams stop traffic sometimes, but it's easier just to listen to the radio. All that juggling of the newspaper and a pen is really hard and you might avoid smashing your car up.

-Speaking of smashing cars up, accidents happen everyday. Especially in an area like this. You will see them often. It's the same deal everytime--bent up metal, maybe some injured people, and police cars. There is NO need for you to look at the accident as you drive by. It slows down traffic and might even cause another accident.

-Blackberry + Soda + Driving = Stupid. Stop it.

-I eat in the car all the time. But it's something I can eat with my hands like fries or fruit. Why are you eating eggs and sausage with a fork? You'd probably be the one to sue McD's if the food spills and ruins your upholstery.

-Just because it's dark doesn't mean we can't see in your car, especially if you don't have tints and we're on a busy street (that means streetlights and such). That is not a good time to give your man "road head". If you're going to do some stupid ish like that, wait till you're on the highway.

-You can't have a conversation with the people in the car next to you when you're going 40 mph. It just don't happen like that, so stop trying. Wait till you get to the light and roll the windows down and shout, or better yet, pull the f**k over.


14 Comments:

Blogger dcsavvystar said...

Blackberry + Soda + Driving = Stupid. Stop it.
Oooooh - This kind of applies to me! SORRY! lol :p

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blackberry + Soda + Driving = Stupid. LMAOOOO. I'm telling you people are nuts.

Oh the "road head". Why was I leaving the shopping center the other day and saw this while we were at the light? I'm like damn, they can't wait!!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tehe..you were right, we are on the same wavelength! No but really, why are grown-ups eating boogers in 2007?

Blogger Jameil said...

blackberry + soda? i'm so confused. eat them?!?! grown people eat their boogers?!?!? that is horrendous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blogger BK said...

ROTFLMAO hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Tasha ooh my stomach hurt!!! hahahaaaa

damn that on the road head should be reserved ONLY for long long road trips and late at night and you can't wait to get to said hotel LMAO

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get me started on D.C. metro traffic!!!! ARGHHHHHHH! I drive from Silver Spring to VA every day and let me tell you, some days I want to kill somebody!

Blogger Miz JJ said...

Stalkers. Ick.

Ew about the boogers. Just ew.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday, I stopped into a fast food restaurant around 7:00am to grab a cup of coffee.

On the way back to my car (which was parked toward the back of the restaurant), I noticed a (roughly) 16 year-old girl giving head to a guy who looked to be about 30.

As I opened the door to my car, she noticed me, sat up, looked me in the eye, and smiled sheepishly.

I was pretty surprised by the whole thing, but, I guess it's all a part of being a teen, today. However disturbing that may be.

Blogger Ladynay said...

Your observation posts are on point!

That joint with the ex (last post) was priceless!

Blogger Miss Snarky Pants said...

LMAO...LMAO & LMAO some mo' Girl that was hilarious!!!!--Sad thing is it's also true.

Blogger Ms.Honey said...

WOW that takes getting head in the whip to a whole nother level LOL

I've seen it in the drive through though so I'm no longer surprised

Have a great weekend!!!

Blogger Paula D. said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! I swear I have seen people do almost all of those things!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't sex overrated when people have to have sex in the most awkward places for it to turn them on? I mean, after you have sex in a baby crib, inside the hospital, and that doesn't turn you on, what's left to do?

- Trew Life

Blogger eclectik said...

DANG! Why you gotta put me on stalker blast!?! Cant I just like your blog and think you're pretty
MAN!

:)

e.

eclectik-relaxation.com

The Message board (Grown folk talk)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer