.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, June 11, 2007
The Ex-Games
On Saturday, D and I went shopping (well, he and his boy did the man thing and went to the DuClaw bar at Arundel Mills while me and his boy's fiancée did the shopping) and to his neice's high school graduation party. On the way to the party, we stopped to get gas. Of course, who do we see but my ex. I really didn't think anything of it, figured I'd say hey and keep it moving. Which is exactly what happened, except for him giving me that wink as we were leaving. I knew he was trying to be up to no good.

We got home around 1AM, and I checked my email and of course Ex-Factor had clogged up my inbox. He sent me 4 e-cards all talkin about he's sorry and wants to give things another chance, blah blah blah. I guess his wifey caught the same clue I did and left his ass in the dust. Needless to say, I was not amused, didn't find it cute, and was not trying to make amends with him. I showed D the emails and cards and he busted out laughing, pointing out the fact that ex-factor misspelled my name not once, but twice! Tashia and Toshha. WTF?! Anyhoo, we laughed about it, but I didn't respond to the e-cards. I figured he'd get the hint and leave me alone.

Sunday, I check my email again and this fool had the nerve to send me a 3 page long "I'm sorry I f***ed up, please take me back" email. I was tempted to have D email him back with the "don't mess with my woman" message, but I didn't even have to go that route. I read the email closely and saw that he messed up for real. I guess what he sent me was a form letter where the names can be copied and pasted as needed cuz in places where my name should have been, some other chick's name (his last gf I assume) was there. For example...

"...Tasha, you are the center of my universe. I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to realize this, and I know it's no on your schedule, but give me the opportunity to show you...Alejandra, this is the realest I can be. I'm giving you my soul and I hope you take the time to think about..."

All I did was highlight the wrong name (NINE TIMES IN THE LETTER!!) and send it back to him with a note, "Send this to Alejandra, cuz it wasn't meant for me and if it was, I don't want it". I got a response from him and all it said was, "Damn."

That's exactly why he's my ex. LMAO!


5 Comments:

Blogger BK said...

rotflmao HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Blogger Jameil said...

lmao!!! sooo hilarious. my fave part was def. the cut and paste 3pg letter. come on! you can be the realest more than once!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As soon as I read that, I thought it was a form letter. This is funny as hell. You realize that from here on out your nickname is Toshha or Tashia..How about Toshha Alejandra. HA! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn indeed! bwahahahahahaha

Aaliyah's Four Page Letter is playing in head.

Blogger Ms.Honey said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What in the devil.

Please do a read over before you send

Thanks LOL

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer