.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Happy New Year
This has been a big year of growth and transition for me. One year ago yesterday, I made the big move to the DC area and things haven't been the same since. I've made new friends, had some VERY interesting dating experiences, outgrown friendships and ex-boyfriends. I've made some incredible career strides, had another really jacked up car accident, got into my blogging groove, laughed, cried, screamed, yelled, and all of that. While this year has been good to me, I'm looking forward to a new year and the promise of better things, more fun, and more new experiences.

Whatever you do to celebrate tonight, be safe, have fun, and get durty if ya gotta!

Happy 2007 to my Blogfam!


3 Comments:

Blogger Don't Be Silent DC said...

Happy New Year to you too!

Blogger Aulelia said...

happy new year to you too girl!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Years to u 2!!!!

: )

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer