.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, October 20, 2006
I'm NOT New York from FOL
I watch Flavor of Love, I admit it. That show, as much as I really hate watching all out buffoonery, is such a trainwreck that I can't help but watch it! We all know the story of New York being dissed in the end by Flav. Tuff shit bitch! That's what you get for acting that much of a fool. With this, however come the New York jokes. People feel the need to call me New York. Yes, I'm from NY and I heart NY and will rep NY till I die, but damn why you gotta refer to me as that stank hoe? I didn't mind being called New York before this show came out, but now people just stop!

But anyway, speaking of Tiffany aka New York...Is it just me, or doesn't she look like Janice from the Muppet Show:


1 Comments:

I have to admit, there is definitely a striking resemblence..lol

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer