.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, October 20, 2006


Of course I'm not actually shocked to see a website devoted to chicken wings. I've seen much worse and much more absurd in my webtravels. However, when I came across this site I got a sinking feeling in my stomach and got the need to find out who runs this site. Once I found out, I breahed a sigh of relief and actually said aloud..."Thank God they're not black".

Now I'm not saying there is anything wrong with expressing your affection for chicken. And yes, black people eat more chicken per capita than any other race (I made that up, but I'm sure it's true). But the "coon joke" potential is too high here. Even if you leave the preachy racial stereotype stuff out of this, the "coon joke" potential is still too high here.

Imagine Junebug Jenkins running cluckbucket.com? I really could say more, but there is no need, you already know what would be said. All I can do is say, Thank God they're not black!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. I'll add you to the dcblogs.com live feed. Nice blog

kob

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer