.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, July 19, 2007
I Been Taggededed
Ms. BkDiva tagged me. It was harder than I expected to think of 8 random azz things about myself, so umm... here goes I guess:

Rules-
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Just The Facts, Ma'am~

1. When I eat sandwiches, I rip them into little pieces and then eat the pieces. I can't just bite into it. This goes for hamburgers too. The only time I eat a sandwich normally is if it's a sub.

2. I am deathly afraid of sheep. When I moved in with D, the route I was taking to work had me passing a sheep farm. I had to change that QUICKLY.

3. It's hard to make me angry, but if you do and you see a tear come out of my eye, go the other way. It's gonna be bad for everyone in my path

4. At 5'7", I'm the shortest member of my family. My mom is 6'1", my dad is 6'3", my brother is 6'5", etc etc. Even my 12 year old niece is taller than me. I can't reach anything in the upper cabinets at my parents' house, so they have a step stool for me.

5. I can't sleep a whole night without my raggie doll. It's about 23 years old now and has been worn down so much that all the stuffing is out of the body. I keep it under my pillow.

6. I can't wear socks that come above my ankles. They have to be those little footie socks, but that little pom pom on the back of some irritates the mess out of me.

7. I am terrified of dying in a nursing home alone. I made D promise that if I lost all of my faculties when I get old that he'd find another place for me to spend my final days.

8. I'm taking a Vietnamese language class so I can understand what the people at the nail shop are saying about people.


I'm not tagging anyone since just about everyone in the blogosphere has done this. If you haven't, feel free to accept the tag and post your randoms.


7 Comments:

Blogger Don't Be Silent DC said...

8. I'm taking a Vietnamese language class so I can understand what the people at the nail shop are saying about people.

Haha...too funny. I think there was an episode of Seinfeld where Elaine went to a nail salon and was suspicious that the women who worked there were talking trash.

I hate not knowing what people say when they're speaking in a foreign tongue, but body language helps to give an idea.

Blogger Ladynay said...

Sheep? Wow! No one has ever told me they had a fear of sheep.

The sandwhich thing is interesting indeed!

Giiiiiiiiiiiirl I feel you on the anger tears. If I am pissed and I start to tear up, RUN!

ROFL@taking a language so you can understand Mai Ling and 'em! hahahahahaha

Blogger BK said...

wow!!! LOL you a mess.. not sheep!!! but thanks for participating!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if there is a word for sheep phobia? You know they make the footie socks without the pom poms?

Is it bad that I'm 5'8" and the TALLEST one in my family.
Dang!

Blogger Organized Noise said...

This might just be the first time someone has done this and I didn't have a single thing in common with them.

#4 - When my cousin got married last year, the shortest person in the wedding party was 5'10.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...the language class. That is too funny but after my pedicure on Friday...I should sign up myself!

Blogger BeautyinBaltimore said...

"I'm taking a Vietnamese language class so I can understand what the people at the nail shop are saying about people"


I want to take a class in Spanish to understand what the men are talking about when I walk past them on the streets.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer